Designed for the purpose of being thrown to a person during water rescues or as a tether for a single rescuer entering the water.
Throwbag with Optional Rope.
- Easily detaches from the waist belt to throw without any straps to get in the way and deploys fast.
- Has a strong loop of rope at the base, that can be used to secure the throwbag to another throwbag or rope to be used in longer throws or rescues.
- 3mm neoprene sewn onto the material at the base of the throwbag to assist it floating in the water.
- Drainage mesh at the opening of the bag so water drains out fast after immersion.
- Made of strong Codura which makes the bag durable.
- Highly reflective 25mm tape around the bottom of the bag to assist with low light rescues.
- 30cm long
- 12cm wide
- 1150 grams with 20mtrs of rope
- Maximum: 20mtrs of 9.1mm Rope
- Ideal Length: 15-18mtrs (Ideal length is a comfortable length to pack into the throwbag with ease)
Rope Specs (when selected as an option)
- 9.1mm NFPA rated Throwline
- Unique gripable rope, perfect for in the wet.
- 1335kg breaking strain.
- Floats very well on the water.
- Certified to NFPA 1983,2006 edition Throwlines.
- Red and Yellow high visibility colour.