Coming early in 2022
Used by Rescue Professionals
There is no one-style-fits-all when it comes to safety equipment designed for rescue professionals. The NRS Rapid Responder PFD is a fully-featured rescue vest featuring a MOLLE accessory attachment system to let pros accessorize their vest to meet their individual needs.
- Constructed with 400-denier Ripstop Nylon to handle unexpected snags and debris often experienced in rescue situations.
- Four-panel chest design for enhanced comfort and freedom of movement with a single, thin panel of foam in the back.
- Zippered front entry for quick on and off with backup buckles for added security under stress.
- MOLLE accessory attachment system for creating your own customized storage solutions.
- Interconnected webbing creates a harness for maximum security in live bait scenarios.
- Interior silicone-coated webbing strip on the bottom of the jacket prevents ride up.
- Integrated connection points for leg straps (sold separately).
- 2" quick-release rescue belt with stainless steel ring for live bait and other swiftwater rescue techniques.
- SOLAS reflective elements for safer night ops.
- Hook-and-loop patches on the chest and across the back shoulder for departmental placarding.
- Universal Plus sizing will fit chest sizes between 76cms to 146cms with eight adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- This PFD will also have ISO certification.
MOLLE accessories sold separately.