Score the best protection and style points too
with the WRSI Trident Composite Helmet. With trusted technology and a sleek design, it's built to meet the needs (and wants) of the most demanding boaters..
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A rugged carbon-composite outer shell combines with an EVA foam liners and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The helmet comes in three sizes and is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It has a removable, replaceable padded liner that snugs the helmet to your head, right out of the box.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Weight: M/L 1.45 lbs
- Certification: CE EN 1385
- Shell Material: Carbon composite
- Liner Material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: No
- Features: Visor