Single canoe or rafting paddle with T-Grip.
The Powerblade single paddle has the blade attached to an aluminium shaft (32mm outside diameter), with a moulded plastic T-grip fitted into the other end. The T-grip is very comfortable fit for most hands.
- Powerblades are a robust blade made from high impact polypropylene and can take a lot of abuse.
- All Australis paddles are "double plugged" to create an air lock so that your paddle will float on top of the water.
- The paddle shaft is "anodised" aluminium to protect your hands and prevent them from reacting with the aluminium and turning black.
- Common Length: 143cm - custom sizes on request
Paddle Shaft Options
- Standard is suitable for Recreational use with an aluminium shaft thickness of 1.3mm.
Shipping is $40 Australia wide.
For bulk purchase and shipping quotes CONTACT US.