The low-profile NRS Women's Siren PFD uses a six-panel design of supple foam to wrap the body in ultra-comfy protection and create an athletic fit for optimal range of motion.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible and eliminates unnecessary bulk.
- The Siren is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: XS/M 910g
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 7.5kg
Outer Fabric: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon
Lining: Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon mesh
Entry System: Side buckle
Pockets: 1 - Front
Adjustment System: 2 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 2 - Waist
Cool Flow System (CFS) ventilated back
Six panel design
Shoulder strap garages
Dual-entry zippered pocket
US Coast Guard Certification