Skip to content
Meet the Pilot Knife's little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- A combination of a smooth and a serrated edge blade, along with a rope cutting hook will meet all your cutting needs.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- With a blunt tip design that protects you and your gear against unintentional puncture. Can be used as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- Contoured handle and rubberised grip gives you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
- Overall Length: 14.6cm
Scroll To Top