Sometimes all you need is a dry bag that's burly and big.
Like a seasoned river guide, the NRS Outfitter Bag shows up every day, ready to work, no matter how much abuse it took the day before.
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz PVC/polyester body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz PVC, Outfitter Dry Bags are designed to deliver the rugged utility that professional guides and outfitters need.
- The 65L Outfitter Bag expands to over 3900 cubic inches, the 110L has over 6700 cubic inches of space and the 140L bag offers a whopping 8500 cubic inches of storage capacity. From sleeping kits to camp chairs to a week's worth of clothes, there's an Outfitter Bag to fit your needs.
- When less space is needed, compact and stabilize your gear by cinching down the four compression straps.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- A cushioned carry handle and padded shoulder sling make loading and unloading your gear easy and comfortable.