The Neko knife and sheath has a slim, low profile design that fits close to your life jacket.
The sheath keeps the knife secure but with a firm pull on the handle the knife is released with its friction retention system.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- Experienced boater preferences vary between using a pointed or blunt-tipped knife, with both options, we'll let you be the judge.
- The sharp point of the Neko knife can pierce through most material, including rubber.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- Oxygen wrench hole in the handle
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The integrated bottle opener on the Neko Knife helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
Pointed Tip Model;
Blade Length: 6.3cm
Overall Length: 15.2cm
Blunt Tip Model;
Blade Length: 5.7cm
Overall Length: 14.6cm