Recreational users, commercial operators and swiftwater rescue professionals.
This is a one size fits most helmet.
It adjusts quickly by a simple wheel at the back of the helmet. Perfect for schools, outdoor education centres and places where you need to fit a wide range of head sizes. It floats if dropped and has replaceable parts if needed. Complies to the international CE1385 standard for water helmets.
- Protect nearly any person with the same helmet. No more mixing and matching.
- Fits head circumference 53-62 cm (20.86"-24.4").
- The ratchet-adjust DialFit system lets you custom fit the Havoc with the simple twist of a knob.
- An adjustable chin strap ensures comfort and security.
- Plush FIT pads in key contact points provide extra comfort.
- FIT pads are fixed, so they won't get lost. If damaged, they are easy to replace.
- Ten ventilation/drainage ports let air in and water out.
- ABS plastic shell is lightweight and durable.
- Glued-in EVA foam liner offers excellent impact protection.
- Meets CE 1385 standards for whitewater safety.