All Surface Rescue Boat
On water, ice or snow the NRS ASR (All Surface Rescue) 155 Rescue Boat puts your rescue team where it needs to be most in any situation. Backed by NRS's many years of boat-building expertise, rescuers rely on rugged dependability and efficient design for success in unpredictable ever changing situations.
- Overall dimensions (4.7m L x 1.2m W) deliver the length for carrying 3-4 people and the width for reliable stability in turbulent waters.
- Centre deck is designed to accommodate a standard rescue crew (25" x 96").
- The deck's 4" thick drop-stitch construction inflates to 10 psi creating a super rigid work surface, and multiple drain holes shed water quickly.
- Textured EVA foam deck pad for slip-resistant traction.
- Rescuers can grab any of the 26 interior handles in rough water or use them to attach gear or secure victims.
- Weighs 40kg.
- Open design at the bow and stern give rescuers better access for pulling a victim onboard.
- 30cm diameter tubes diminish to 23cm with four air chambers for added safety.
- An armoured underside resists the abrasion and damage from water obstacles, ice and crusted snow.
- Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valves on each inflation chamber let you safely keep the ASR 155 inflated, no matter the ambient temperature. Side tubes release at 4 psi and the floor at 10 psi.
- 20 x 50mm D-rings along the sides are connected with grab line for rescuer and victim handholds.
- Three heavy-duty 50mm D-rings on each end for towing and lifting.
- Four side and two end carry handles are padded for ease of transport and quickly identifiable with reflective material.
- Contrasting Hi-Viz Yellow with red 'RESCUE' panel, along with reflective accents, ensures visibility in a variety of conditions.
- Includes a heavy-duty carry bag and two highly visible Red 280cm NRS PTR SAR Paddles.
|Tube Diameter:||30 cm|
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||23 cm|
|Bow Kick:||86 cm|
|Stern Kick:||86 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield C7 & D7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||26|
|Number of Handles:||32|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
These rafts are a specialised craft and all sales need to be made direct with Big Water. Please email us your enquiry today.