Rugged, comfortable, amphibious Wetshoe Bootie
A proper bootie designed for all kinds of kayaking, rafting, and river SUP
Intended Use: Water, Boat
- G.S.S. (“super-sticky") highest friction rubber 3.5mm outsole with siping and drain holes at the toe and heel. Non-marking.
- The removable 7 mm closed-cell EVA midsole offers cushioning for your foot. It can't absorb water and odors.
- The 3 mm quilted Airmesh liner traps air between you and the waterproof Cordura shell for insulation that dries in a hurry.
- 1000D Cordura® Nylon with 1060D ballistic nylon reinforcement rand
- High top padded ankle protection with semi-rigid heel cup
- Once laced up the wearer covers any loose lacing with a protective velrco flap. This is a great safety feature.
Wetsuits for your feet,
the Astral Hiyak high-top water shoes use 3mm quilted air-mesh to take the sting out of cold saltwater without weighing you down the way neoprene has a tendency to do.
Great shoes for when you need to portage or climb over slippery boulders at put in's and takeouts thanks to the soles.
- Flex Grip outsole - This rubber allows exellent flexibility and sensory feedback for heightened grip and balance. Maximized surface area for high fricton on smooth surfaces. Divided lugs for substantial grip on loose dirt.
- Water ready - All Astral shoes have a special relationship with water. Every component, from the thread to the the laces are critically evaluated and choosen for its ability to hold up after constant soaking, shed water.
- Balanced Geometetery - We belive that a foot's position in a shoe should be similar to when bare foot. This allows excellent balance and biomechanics,
- Wide forefoot - this allows your feet to and toes to spread for a natral feeling fit and more stability.
Men’s US 7-13 (Whole sizes only) Fit: True to size (For half size, size down)
Below is an international size conversion chart for Astral Footwear: