Flood rescue platform, Portable rescue boat, Rapid deployment inflatable raft.
Our test ground and expert advice in the construction of this inflatable rescue craft has been Queensland Australia. With the onset of almost annual urban flooding, the Queensland Fire and rescue services are the worlds most well equipped urban flood rescue organisation. The cooperation of ARK and their vast inflatable boat experience and the Queensland Fire & Rescue' s vast flood rescue experience has resulted in the ideal rescue boats, the Nile 365 Rescue and the Arkangel AA 420.
The Nile 365 Rescue inflatable is based on the hugely successful Nile 365 used for commercial rafting.
- High performance 520-mm tubes
- Full-wrap double skin
- Rubber fender
- 14 Multi directional 1000kg D rings
- 18 mm full perimeter grab line
- Large volume Inflation valves
- 7 air chambers (minimum)
- Fixed thwarts
- 12 conveniently placed carry handles for easy portage
- Branding - full colour logos or standard lettering/numbering - you supply logos and artwork or let us do it for you.
- Thwart attachment: fixed, removable D-ring, or removable/adjustable slotted baton
- Additional carry handles
- Additional D-rings
- Material – ARK can supply rafts in different fabric specifications for particular applications (e.g. Polyurethane, and Poly/PVC blends)
These rafts are a specialised craft and all sales need to be made direct with Big Water. Please email us your enquiry today.