A must item for your rescue gear set
A boat rescue throwbag is ideal for stuffing into your kayak or attaching to your raft.
- Fits up to 20m of 8mm rope.
- Highly reflective tape around the base.
- Built-in mesh panel for fast water drainage.
- Quaility buckle you can rely on.
- Built in floatation in the base of bag to aid in floatation.
Rope Specs (when selected as an option)
8mm Floating Rescue Rope is the perfect rope for being packed into a throwbag and thrown to a person into in the water. The rope is a single braid and is highly flexible which makes it ideal for packing into throwbags. Its bright yellow colour makes it visible in any water and floats high on the surface.
- Breaking strain of 770kgs
- Good handling
- Superior quality fibres
- Easily packable
- Excellent floating characteristics
This rope is not suitable for any tensioned rope rescues like Z Drags.
Please see this THROWBAG for High Tension Rescues.