Designed for freestyle kayakers and other active boaters,
this compact life jacket gives you total freedom of movement.
Type III: The low-profile NRS Ninja PFD is so comfortable, you'll forget you have it on.
The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- Great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front mesh pocket secured with a quick release buckle holds the essentials.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- One well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- Design flotation: 7.35kg.
S-M 83 - 101cm
L-XL 96 - 116cm
XXL 101 - 147cm