This helmet's finish is slightly "tacky" to the touch. The rest of the helmet is perfect.
Designed for whitewater kayakers, rafters, canoeists.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- The adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
- Shell Material: ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell
- Liner Material: Removable, replaceable padded liner
- Adjustment: Interconnect Retention System
- Ear Coverage: No
- 3 ventilation/drain holes
Head Circ. (cm)
S/M 53 - 56