Rescue Professional Life Jacket
The 420 denier high tensile strength, mil. spec. rip stop nylon inner and outer shell was chosen because, when compared to 500 denier Cordura or pack Cloth for instance, it has better wear resistance, less friction (very slippery in the water, faster to swim with), does not attract or hold dirt (which decreases wear), does not absorb water (which increases the PFDs mass in the water) and overall makes the PFD lighter. All buckles, thread, stitch count, strap material and webbing are UL tested and certified.
- Center Zipper
- Integrated 2.5 cm. / 1 inch nylon tape structural harness.
- Patent Pending - over the shoulder, left or right hand option, one hand to operate, Extrication Leash.
- Knife / scissors and strobe light attachments on both sides /shoulders.
- Reflective tape over the shoulder and on both front pockets.
- Inside quick drainage mesh.
- One piece over the shoulder foam for strength and structural integrity.
- Armhole adjustment straps
- Three-part waist belt for fit.
- Two front mesh pockets
Med / Large 81 - 132cm Chest (11.75kg Buoyancy)
XLarge- 111 - 157cm Chest (13.6kg. Buoyancy)