With non-marking soles and excellent drainage, the Astral Porter is ready for your aquatic excursions on sail boats, surfboards and in kayaks.
Intended Use: Boat, Water, Casual, Travel
- Lightweight yet durable Cordura® nylon uppers feature airmesh vamps and tongues that dry quickly and keep feet from overheating when you're in your kayak cockpit
- Locking heel lace system keeps the shoes on your feet if you end up in the water and swimming
- Drainage at front sidewall and Silt Dump at heel keep the shoes free of water and sand. So you don't feel like you're walking around in puddles all day.
- Balanced geometry midsole has a zero heel-to-toe drop
- The uppers breathe and drain while the midsole cradles your foot and keeps you stable on shaky ground
- G.15 high friction G Rubber compound Sole with razor-siping and maximum surface contact, ideal for boats and slick wet rocks.
- The EVA midsole provides loads of cushioning for day-long adventures.
The traction on wet rocks is incredible. Anyone who lives in the water in the summertime needs to add these to their arsenal.
One of the really cool features of the Porter is its heel lace system which locks the heel securely so that you can head into the water without the fear of losing a shoe. See Video for demo of this feature.
More than a water shoe.
The Astral Porter Water Shoe looks like a classic boat shoe but performs like a high-tech explorer, which might be confusing at first.
Should you wear it to work? Should you wear it on the water? Around town?
The answer, simply enough, is yes.
Men’s US 7-13 - Fit: True to size (up to D width)
Below is an international size conversion chart for Astral Footwear: