An extension of your hand that cuts rope and webbing like a razor.
The CRKT Rescue Knife
- Triple-Point Serration with tear drop tip (Blunt tip). For fast cutting without danger of point penetration ideal for emergency rescue personnel.
- The curve in the blade concentrates the cutting motion for quick and easy severing of the material. With fantastic control from the generous size finger hole.
- The knife is held firmly in it's sheath but releases smoothly with a jerk or thumb push.
- The handle and sheath are made of super tough Zytel®, an injection moulded composite that wears like metal.
- The clip slips onto a lash tab for handy access, the holes and slots in the sheath provide additional security, for anchoring of the sheath to your PFD.
- Blades are full-tang, taper-ground AUS 4 stainless steel with a fine bead-blast finish.
- Friction grooves are placed on the blade spine and near the tip for maximum blade control and safety.
- The contoured Zytel® handle fills the hand neatly.
- The sheath also has a total of seven lanyard holes and belting slots to permit a variety of carry positions, and a lanyard is provided.
- Length of Blade: 6cm
- Overall Length: 14.5 cm